Tuesday 31 October 2017

Blogtober: A Reflection

Heyo!

Halloween is finally upon us, which means that this is also my last post of Blogtober. So much has happened this month both good and bad, and if I'm honest all I want to do is go out with my amazing friends tonight and have a couple of drinks and dance until I can't remember my troubles. October had been a rollercoaster of emotions, big decisions, university woes and just me missing my dog a lot, but I've learnt a lot this month about myself, what I want to do, and also my blog and blogging as a thing that I do.



I've finally completed it, and in all honesty I don't think I will ever do this ever again, it has been so stressful and has really tested my creative ability to a point where I really didn't want to blog at all. I think it's mainly because I was going through a lot this month, and instead of giving myself to recover emotionally or physically from things like deadlines and sickness I had to power through to create daily.



I've been out on nights out I couldn't have predicted, ended up dancing the night away with my pals. I've stayed in and danced with a doughnut around my shoulders with pals and had nothing but garlic bread for dinner. I watched every episode of Peep Show this month, and I read ten whole books, three were for fun too! I've given you a little bit of me every day for the last 31 days, and to be honest I need to have some time back for me



If someone told me I would be here at this moment having had everything happen to me that's happened - I wouldn't have believed them. But here I am! I am so lucky to have a great support network and brilliant people in my life to help when things are bad, and to be with when things are amazing. But right now I really need some me time.



I don't know when I'll next blog, but for now I've been me, and you've been you.
Thank you.

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment