Saturday 28 October 2017

Unexpected Chaos

Heyo!

Hi everyone, I was again gonna do a spooky post but today has been one cruel mistress and dealt me a pretty crappy hand. I thought I would just write about it before I go out for a night out so I feel better about it all - I think it's good to remember that although it might seem like a big deal now, in the grand scheme of things most of your troubles won't matter in a few days, weeks or even months time. But this was my day, and also I'm running out of content.

*

So I got up and realised I had slept through my alarm, it wasn't a big deal but meant I had to rush my shower a bit and chug my coffee real quick to stick to my schedule. I grabbed a bowl of porridge and set about doing some work int he morning before meeting Matt at the station later (I have been hyped about this visit for ages and was looking forward to it so badly!) I did a bit too much revision, and then quickly tried to put my now-dry washing away and when I went to grab some coat hangers I noticed some mildew on the back of the wardrobe, I checked it out and saw it spanned across the back of my whole wardrobe, even staining a couple of bits of clothing. I then panicked and did what all confused and anxious students do, I called my mum.

Mum didn't answer right away so I called around until someone answered, and got some advice. I spent the next half an hour finding mould and bleach spray and getting it off the wardrobe, and I then took out all affected clothes, and smelt them all to determine what needed washing, and what could be alright not to be washed. I did two loads of washing, and currently have it all drying in my lounge, but heck, at least my house smells good! I quickly tidied the mess I had made in my room in the process and rushed to the station to meet my good pal Matt.

This cost under £3, Lidl makes anything possible!

I got there late, as the bus drove right past me so I had to power walk all the way to town, but I made it in good time and we headed to Wetherspoons for chips, a pint and a catch up.

*

Me and Matt have now eaten, and purchased very cheap cider from Lidl and blackcurrant squash to go with it, and will be hitting the town to get all the beestings possible, potentially ending the night with every Bath student's favourite cuisine, a cheeky Al's Falafels! Although I've had a pretty trying day, i am really looking forward to tonight, and also taking comfort in the fact that one of my most favourite people is here, and we will be joined by more of my favourite people in a beautiful city with cheap drinks and a great night out ahead of us. Also, the clocks go back tonight so we get an extra hour out - wahey!!

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment