Saturday 1 December 2018

I’m doing Blogmas!

Heyo!


I’m back again, and this time I’m openly declaring my commitment to this blog for a sold 24/25 days (depending if I decide to give myself Christmas off!) Now, I know after Blogtober last year I vowed never to do this for fear of a creative breakdown, but it turns out I’ve actually *just* had a creative breakdown, so here we are. I’m hoping that doing this will work similar wonders that a super cool writing challenge (that I cannot remember the name of) had for my good pal Elliott who wrote a whole story (he’s so so talented go and ask him about it he’s wonderful!

I will be talking about why I've been away from this little patch of the internet/my life in due course, but for now I wanted to do a light (and short) explanation which is quite simple. I've been super shit. I have sucked at keeping in touch with people, with taking care of myself both mentally and physically and most importantly after uni I kinda just worked into a rut and didn't know how to get out. Luckily, I'm doing a lot better now due to the wonderful people that have chosen to stay in my life and remind me that I'm actually not total garbage. I'm more mixed recycling: there's hope, things can be sorted, and I'm really not as difficult as people first think.



So, here I am once again asking you to tune back in at your own leisure, with the promise that for at least December I will be supplying you with an array of content that I have brainstormed and planned in the last 30 minutes whilst talking to Robyn and eating Alpro banana custard. 

One last thing: Robyn is doing Blogmas too, go and check hers out because even though she'll probably message me after reading this to disagree, hers is probably going to be better and a whole lot more entertaining!

Bookie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment