Sunday 9 December 2018

Coffee Shop Recommendations

Hey there!

I'm working an event today and I totally forgot to write another post because I've been super busy! I'm throwing this together whilst me and Josh talk tumblr and other funny topics, apologies in advance.

This was supposed to be later in the month, but here's a small lit of my five fave independent coffee shops in Bath (I'm biased but shh...)

*

1. Mokoko
There's two in Bath but if you want a pretty Swan in your latte go to the one by the Abbey and see my beautiful pal Shannon, she'll give you the goods! Very cosy vibe and super lovely staff!

2. Boston Tea Party
This is not technically an independent anymore but they all feel unique. Again biased but AMAZING staff, tasty coffee and impressive cake selection.

3. Cascara
Recently reopened and 100% vegan, what's not to love about Cascara? Effortlessly cool vibes and super delicious coffee, you'd be mad NOT to give it a go! Also, very affordable!

4. Society Cafe
Again, not technically a stand-alone independent but there's two in Bath with very different vibes. I recommend the one in Kingsmead Square for a chilled study session, and super lovely team that always make me feel welcome!

I don't have any other cafe pics but I love Society so much

5. Green Rocket Cafe
Vegan, tasty, a bit pricier but still amazing! Also doubles up as a restaurant in the evenings most weeknights!

*

Tomorrow I'll do a proper post, honest! I will also add more to this one - until then...

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment