Thursday 13 December 2018

Happy 100!

Hey there!

I've only got time for a short post today because I've just got in and my hands are still super cold so not working all too well! I just wanted to acknowledge that yesterday marked 100 blog posts here on my tiny little blog. I'm so blown away by all f the love, support, kind words, feedback, constructive criticism and the sheer volume of page and site views I've received.

This blog has done so much better than i ever expected to (I expected the odd pal to check out one or two and for even my Ma to get bored eventually!) So to see at least 100 people read each and every post is so overwhelming to me, and I just want to say thank you for listening to me. So, for tolerating and actively engaging with my ramblings I owe you one. This is technically post 101, so I'm hoping to try and actually acknowledge the next milestone ON the milestone itself - here's to trying!

Old picture, but if you need me I'll be in my bed for a bit chillign and trying to create even better content - thank you all!
(Yes, I made the blanket and cushions. Yes, they're cosy. No, I can't make you one for Christmas my books are shut!)
I'm going to go and put my pj's on, brush my teeth, watch the apprentice and fall asleep all cosy after what i can only describe as a very lovely evening. Thanks to each and every person that's ever engaged with my blog at all - you're amazing and hopefully I can try and continue this until it stops serving a purpose (hopefully never, because I love writing without filter and restriction!)

Here's to the next 100 being a bit better,

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment