Saturday 15 December 2018

Filler

Hiya!


Today is very much a filler post because I'm just struggling a bit with managing my work/life balance and the pre-written posts I have aren't really up to scratch yet!

I thought I'd take the time to remind you all that I've officially shut up shop for the year and I won't be taking on any new crafty commissions until i launch my Etsy! I have had such wonderful feedback about this and I am just as excited as all of you at the prospect of being online at long last as an actual thing! If it goes well, I've decided that I will shift from Etsy to my own store, but I want to make sure it's financially viable for me to do so - so if you want to make my little heart do a happy dance support me and encourage all your pals and your nan to invest in me and my crafty venture and you could see me looking super goofy very soon on a self-hosted domain and site near you!

Misty makes filler posts even better you're welcome x
Today has been a bit crazy - I woke up at 7 and had a super cosy bowl of porridge as I trimmed the last pom pom from a panicked order last night and sent off 12 packages ready for Christmas with time to spare. I then had a lovely coffee and vegan blueberry croissant at the reopened Cascara (aka my new second home!) I then set to work which was weirdly quiet today, zoomed home and cooked dinner (stew and mash, delish!) It doesn't sound too crazy, but I only got like 5 hours sleep so it's all been a bit too much for me. So, if you need me I'll be in bed planning all my crafty bits and starting my new book (for anyone that's interested it's Ready Player One and I am so so excited because it's been on my list FOREVER - I'll do a review when I'm done!)

So, this is me signing off of this rather rambly post - if it doesn't make sense I'm sorry, but also I'm not because blogging every day is a LOT.

*

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment