Monday 10 December 2018

My Work Pals

Hey there!


Once again I'm rubbish and forgot to upload a post and it's sat on my laptop and I am not, so I'm just going to write this before zooming off for the night!

It's my staff Christmas party and I want to use this post to thank them all.

A wonderful pic with some of my wonderful pals taken by a wonderful bean x

Thank you to everyone for making me feel oh so welcome somewhere when every other aspect of my life was so uncertain. Thank you for letting me cry when I got super sad. Thank you for being my pals when 90% of my friends left bath and others decided to leave my life altogether.

Thank you for being the best bunch of people I could have ever asked for, you are all so amazing and I love you all so much.

Let's go get drunk and eat pizza and be sparkly.

Bookie x

No comments:

Post a Comment