Thursday 6 December 2018

Christmas Songs That Don't Make Me Want To Cry

Hey!


I couldn't think of a post and I'm on the phone to my Ma and she suggested this, so Ma here's to you and some songs we don't hate this time of year!

Wham! are forever and ever my faves

The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale of New York 

Jona Lewie - Stop The Cavalry

The Darkness - Christmas Time (Don't Let The Bells End)

Wham! - Last Christmas

East 17 - Stay Another Day

Destiny's Child - 8 Days of Christmas

Boney M - Mary's Boy Child

And last but not least (purely for hitting the high notes in KP with my Boston crew)
Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You

Enjoy!

B x

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a Great Information about World Day its very nice informative post. thanks for the post.
    song

    ReplyDelete