Wednesday 29 March 2017

Exams and Expectations

Heyo!

I've been doing lots this month and I've really got my teeth stuck into March. I have been a bit inactive on social media and with writing in general, this is largely due to the fact I have had back-to-back university assignments. These have been so time consuming and draining that I often do not want to write much, or if I do, it will be for something else not this blog or anywhere else you can find me on the inter-webs!

Louisa made this and isn't it the best?

Now I've cleared that up, I wanted to talk a bit about the content that I am hoping to produce and upload in the coming weeks up until the end of my exams. My final exam is on the 25th May and I cannot wait for this year to end in all honesty. I have got a very very busy schedule between now and then, and most of my days will either be filled with me reading and revising for my exams or compiling portfolios of work for publishing, publication and also for potential internships. Now, with me being this busy I am not going to be able to do some of the posts I have loved in the past, as I simply won't have the time. What I will have time for, however, is around three to four different posts a month.

I want to do reviews, interviews, lifestyle posts, vegan 'cheats' posts, and even some posts debunking myths around mental health and disability. In order to do more of these, they are going to have to be shorter than my usual ones. This is a small sacrifice to pay if it means I can experiment with my style of writing and with a variety of content.

I am going to make sure I make the most of every moment, reading everything I can and writing (hopefully) every day to improve my own ability. I want to be the best that I can be, and produce good content people want to read. If you're really lucky, I might even share some new recipes I've been working on for a personal project of mine!

When I am done with exams, I will be doing longer posts about the things I love, and more frequently than before. I have fallen back in love with my blog after what feels like a long time now, and I am very excited to get writing again.

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment